Friday, May 30, 2008

What Cha Wearin?


Summer is here and its hot outside for real….and if u are anything like me you're trying to shed a few winter pounds so u can wear the latest summer gear!

When I’m in chill mode I like to be fashionable but comfortable, so, I’ve fallen in love with sun dresses! My favorite ones are the long ones, the longer the better…why u might ask? Well, I’m a tall girl so I’d like to send a shout out and big ups to all the tall women in the world cause they finally came up with dresses with us in mind, and not only that…they just seem to be really comfortable, classy, and fashionable! I absolutely love the colorful ones. My favorites are blues and pinks, but yellow’s sneakin’ in on 'em cause it’s a hot color this year…..I wanna know what you're favorite gear is for the summer....whatcha wearin?

Hit me up and lemme know! I can’t wait to hear from you…….

Peace and Love,

Rachel


No comments: